Selected Journal Publications*
* You can visit the following profile pages for an up-to-date list of my publications:
- Zhou, S., Song, W. (2020). "Deep Learning-Based Roadway Crack Classification using Laser -Scanned Range Images: A Comparative Study on Hyperparameter Selection". Automation in Construction, 114. DOI:
- Zhou, S., Song, W. (2020). "Robust Image-Based Surface Crack Detection Using Range Data". Journal of Computing in Civil Engineering, ASCE, 34(2). DOI:
- Wu, T., Song, W. (2019). "Real-time aerodynamics hybrid simulation: Wind-induced effects on a reduced-scale building equipped with full-scale dampers". Journal of Wind Engineering and Industrial Aerodynamics, 190:1-9. DOI:
- Song, W. (2018). "Generalized Minimum Variance Unbiased Joint Input-State Estimation and Its Unscented Scheme for Dynamic Systems with Direct Feedthrough". Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 99:886-920. DOI:
- Hayati, S., Song, W. (2018). "Design and Performance Evaluation of an Optimal Discrete-Time Feedforward Controller for Servo-Hydraulic Compensation". Journal of Engineering Mechanics, ASCE, 144(2). DOI:
Other Published Products
- Song, W., Zhou, S. (2020). "Laser-scanned range image dataset from asphalt and concrete roadways for DCNN-based crack classification". DesignSafe-CI Data Depot. DOI:
- Lund, A., Silva, C., Dyke, S.J., Song, W., Bilionis, I. (2019). "Bayesian Identification of a Prototype Nonlinear Energy Sink Device". DesignSafe-CI Data Depot. DOI:
- Song, W., Hernandez, L. (2015). "Projects Suitable for SHM and Model Updating Research". Earthquake Engineering Simulation (NEES) Dataset. DOI:
*Do not include the presentations delivered by my students.
- Presentations in ASCE annual conferences, American Society of Civil Engineers:
- Real-Time Hybrid Simulation for Damper Performance Evaluation under Wind Load, ASCE Engineering Mechanics Institute Conference 2019-EMI, Pasadena, CA, June 18 - 21, 2019.
- Crack Detection on Structural Surface, ASCE Structure Congress 2019-SEI, Orlando, FL, April 24-27, 2019.
- Compensation Error in A Discrete-Time Feedforward Feedback Compensation Technique, ASCE Engineering Mechanics Institute Conference 2018-EMI, Cambridge, MA, May 29 - June 1, 2018.
- ... and others.
- Invited Talks: Annual Alabama Transportation Conferences, Alabama Department of Transportation:
Performance Monitoring of the Tuscaloosa Box Girder Bridge, 62nd Annual Alabama Transportation Conference, Montgomery AL, February 12-13, 2019.
Investigation on Cross-frame Behavior in Steel Girder Bridges, 61st Annual Alabama Transportation Conference, Montgomery AL, February 12-13, 2018.
End Zone Design for Pretensioned Concrete Girders, 57th Annual Alabama Transportation Conference, Montgomery AL, February 11-12, 2014.
- ... and others.